Prospera Financial Coaching, LLC’s Promise to You, the Client…
- We promise to coach you with sound financial advice. Our sole purpose is in helping you, the client.
- We promise to honor your complete privacy. We will not share what we discuss with any other person without your specific and written permission first.
Your Promise to Prospera Financial Coaching, LLC…
- Your communication is crucial to the success of our meetings. You will be truthful and transparent with your thoughts, ideas, dreams, goals, and challenges.
- You will fulfill a number of pre-session tasks to ensure our time together is best utilized. Failure to complete these steps accurately and completely will likely result in less value being delivered, something we are not at all hoping for. These steps may include answering a questionnaire, completing a financial worksheet, reading an educational handout or reviewing an instructional video. These tasks must be completed 48 hours before your scheduled appointment or the session will be canceled.
- You understand that refunds are not offered on Financial Freedom Launch Party sessions. We appreciate you honoring the original date and time of the appointment.
- You understand that requests to reschedule the meeting will not be honored.
- You are solely responsible for your actions, choices, and decisions.
- You hereby release, waive, acquit and forever discharge Prospera Financial Coaching, LLC, its agents, successors, assigns, personal representatives, executors, heirs and employees from every claim, suit, action, demand or right to compensation for damages you may claim to have or that you may have arising out of actions, omissions, or commissions taken by yourself or by Prospera Financial Coaching, LLC as a result of advice given by or otherwise resulting from the coaching relationship contemplated here under. You further declare and represent that no promise, inducement or agreement not herein expressed has been made to you to enter into this release. The release made pursuant to this paragraph shall bind your heirs, executors, personal representatives, successors, assigns and agents.